Commercial License Renewal
Abu Dhabi Business Centre
Commercial License Renewal:
- Visit the Information Center (reception) to obtain the necessary information and the licensing form, or call, or check our electronic services: https://adbc.abudhabi.ae/CitizenAccess/
- Visit any Customer Service Center or branch of the Department to submit the application.
- All required documents shall be submitted as electronic copies in PDF format. Originals shall be presented for verification.
- Commercial License Renewal Form.
- Copies of valid passports of concerned persons.
- Copies of Valid UAE ID Card of concerned persons.
- Copies of the Family Book of UAE citizens.
- A copy of the valid lease contract attested by the Municipality.
- No objection letter from the competent authorities in case that the activity may not be practiced except with an authorization from the competent authorities. (Original).
- A copy of the signatures authentication duly attested by the Notary Public.
- In case of the expiry of the license since more than 3 months, you shall follow up with the Inspection Division in the Department of Economic Development.
- In case the license is a branch from any of the Emirates or a branch from the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, a valid copy of the mother company’s license shall be attached.
- In case the company is a branch of a foreign company, the License certificate shall be renewed at the Ministry of Economy.
- Application submittal: The License Application Form shall be submitted by the concerned person or by a legally authorized representative.
Electronic Documents Conditions:All the required documents shall be attached in a CD or a Flash Memory as follows:
Documents and papers shall be organized as follows:
- The documents shall be in PDF format.
- The copy shall be clear, neither dark nor bright.
- The documents shall be labeled (Lease Agreement, Partnership Agreement…).
- The average size of documents is 70 Kbytes.