Cancelling companies' licenses and their branches
Abu Dhabi Business Centre
Establishments and branches Licenses Cancellation
- Visit the Information Center (reception) to obtain the necessary information and the licensing form, or call, or check our electronic services: https://adbc.abudhabi.ae/CitizenAccess
- After obtaining the required documents, visit any Customer Service Center or branch of the Department to submit the application.
- All required documents shall be submitted as electronic copies in PDF format. Originals shall be presented for verification.
- Commercial license cancellation application form
- Commercial license certificate
- Copies of valid passports of concerned persons.
- Copies of the Family Book of UAE citizens.
- A copy of the signatures authentication duly attested by the Notary Public.
- Letter from license holder requesting the license cancellation
- Obtaining approvals or discharges from the concerned parties after publishing the notice of cancellation in one of the local newspapers.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- If the legal form of the license is an establishment owned by a (foreign) investor, a service agent contract cancellation and a license cancellation shall be attached.
- The application submittal: The License Application Form shall be submitted by the concerned person or by a legally authorized representative.
- The fines related to the license, if any, shall be settled.
- A copy of the Board of Directors’ decision concerning the cancellation of the branch (for the branches of companies).
- Licenses that are not renewed for three consecutive years at least shall be cancelled.
Electronic Documents Conditions:All the required documents shall be attached in a CD or a Flash Memory as follows:
Documents and papers shall be organized as follows:
- The documents shall be in PDF format.
- The copy shall be clear, neither dark nor bright.
- The documents shall be labeled (Lease Agreement, Partnership Agreement…).
- The average size of documents is 70 Kbytes.